[Sca-cooks] what are they thinking (rant)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Dec 12 13:38:36 PST 2007

I don't suppose the catalog in question is meant for you.
There are lots of people, however, who spend $100, 000 or more on their
kitchens
(and in those mega-mansions the kitchens are more likely to be $200,000
plus)
and for them those cookware sets would be second nature.
After all should you buy the wife jewelry or a set of pans for Christmas?
Does hubby need a wine cooler or fridge? What about a set of those new
goblets?
Does she need a lease on a Lexus or does she need some more copper pans?
It's the holidays and people are looking for high end expensive gifts.
If it bothers you so much,
there is of course the National Do Not Mail list.
If you don't want catalogs such as these arriving at your house, why not ask
to be taken off their lists. Call individually and tell them to remove you
and that you find what they are selling offensive and a joke!
Or contact the:
https://www.directmail.com/directory/mail_preference/  and sign up there.

Johnnae (who loves kitchen catalogs of all sorts)