[Sca-cooks] Cookie Question (OOP, but close to our hearts)

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 07:49:00 PST 2007

I am finding the information on baking cookies with Splenda most useful.  I have used Splenda for shortbread and it turned out OK ... not like regular shortbread, but not bad and definitely better than no cookies at all

I will be using the weekend to bake for the diabetics I know (Don't think Splendabake will work for them so I will be using some of the Splenda website cookie recipies).

OH

ans Splenda makes good Apple Pies, but cut the Splenda-provided recipe back from 1 cup of Splenda to 3/4th cup ... just from my experience.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
ArtemisiaJo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.