[Sca-cooks] Old German farm in Texas...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Dec 17 07:23:15 PST 2007

Thought some of you might find thgis of interest, and maybe worth
visiting ;-) Apparently they work the farm just as it was done 100
years ago- no electric- and put up various foodstuffs. I'd like to go
see it- I'm sure you guys can guess what initially piqued my interest
;-)

http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/features/local_story_350170219.html?keyword=secondarystory

--
Saint Phlip