[Sca-cooks] I bought the 2001 edition a few years back. It's 1545 pages.

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Wed Dec 19 17:54:09 PST 2007

I had a friend of mine with a faster connection download it some time ago
'cause my time would always run out as well. However, I have the .pdf file
on my computer now.

I can e-mail it your way if you want to - just let me know. I obviously
don't consider it appropriate to send something that size without warning
;-))

(Hey, this extends to everybody else who wants a copy too)

Petru