[Sca-cooks] Projects and challenges for 2008

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 20 17:14:30 PST 2007

Hi there,

I think going from step to step along the path from original to translation,
to modern recipe, to menu, et cetera, as a team effort would be fun to
participate in.

Thanks,

Guillaume

In thinking about learning opportunities in the coming year in regard to
period cooking, another cook asked for suggestions for projects.   I thought
of several that might be fun and could add to our skills.  I thought I'd
post the list here too and see if other people might be interested in a
monthly challenge or focused project on the sca-cooks list.

Would you enjoy participating in some of the ones listed below?  What other
sorts of challenges or projects would you like?...