[Sca-cooks] OOP: Sweeney Todd meets Jersey Girl, with some food related content ...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 21 10:33:38 PST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007, at 1:09 PM, Christiane wrote:

> Found this grubbing around on YouTube, one of the funniest scenes on
> film:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkLSFdvrhq0
>
> "God That's Good!"
>
> (running very quickly now)
>
> Gianotta

Technically, that's "God That's Good That Is De- Have You Li-cious
Ever Tasted Smell Such Oh My God What More That's Pies Good!"

And if the whole thing makes it into the new movie I'll be very
impressed...

But yes, that scene is an old favorite of mine, schmaltz
notwithstanding...

Adamantius, in Desperate Times, Where Desperate Measures Must Be Taken