[Sca-cooks] Xmas menus

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sun Dec 23 17:22:57 PST 2007

My tradition is that I don't cook a big meal for Christmas.  Instead we have appetizer types of food at the coffee table in front of a fire, while we watch movies and play with Christmas presents.

I have three citrus gravlax with Thai basil, curing in the refrigerator, brushetta, shrimp with cocktail sauce, roasted little multi-colored "gemstone" potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, roasted carrots, spinach salad, cheese, crackers, fruit, Christmas cookies.

I'm looking into recipes for gingerbread houses, my daughter wants to make one, it will be our Christmas Day project.

Hope you have a Happy Holiday,

Ranvaig