[Sca-cooks] Happy Festivus To All, plus Xmas menus for those who do that...

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 23 19:17:06 PST 2007

For the last several years dinner has been Seafood.  I save my pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters through the year.  I don't make up the change on any purchase.  In this way I was able to save a record $306.38 this last year.  The money pays for jumbo king crab and 16-20 count shrimp.  There will b boiled potatoes and cob corn, some fresh green food and a ham for those who would rather not eat seafood. In addition, each person who eats dinner at my house goes away with a Christmas stocking.  Not extensive, just the apple toe, orange heel, and a mixture of candy and small toys.  This year we are eating on Christmas eve, brunch on Christmas day and dinner with his family (for which our contribution is 'salad' ... I am making 'frog-eye using tiny star shaped pasta and Christmas shaped marshmallows.

That is Christmas at Malkin's

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.