[Sca-cooks] OT Anyone from Atenveldt know Dennis O'Connor?

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 03:25:53 PST 2007

I knew Dennis when he lived in Atenveldt.  According to what I have read, he
is alive and well.  I am one of his few fans.  Dennis has some very strong
opinions, and is not afraid to express them.  He is also quite erudite.
This combination, unfortunately, has made him some enemies online.
Apparently, one of them thought this would be an excellent hoax.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL