[Sca-cooks] Journey in learning

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:39:08 PST 2007

The quote is from my sig line...and originally (to me) came from a birthday
card I received from a good friend many years ago.  Yes, we do make errors
as we get older...it's all part of the learning experience.  Hopefully we
learn from those errors and do not repeat them, thusly adding to our
knowledge.  If we continue to make the errors, we aren't really learning,
are we??

Kiri (celebrating 66 years of learning from her mistakes...)

On Dec 24, 2007 5:42 PM, Suey <lordhunt at gmail.com> wrote:

>    I have a problem with this C.E.Lawrence quote that I picked up from
> one of you:
>    "Learning is a lifetime journey? growing older merely adds
> experience to knowledge and wisdom to curiosity."
>    My first response is: "Does the lifetime journey in learning make
> one wiser or is aging just a repetition of errors?"
>    What do you think??? - Now - that you have done the Christmas job
> one year more?
> Suey

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                   -- C.E. Lawrence