[Sca-cooks] OT - Canned White Shoepeg Corn

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 16:10:22 PST 2007

I have used the frozen variety in the Brunswick stew that I make (which also
calls for shoepeg corn), and it works very well.  I get mine at my local
Safeway grocery store...and I know they are a national chain.  I STR that
the brand name is Hanover.

Kiri

On Dec 27, 2007 8:01 PM, Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps <dephelps at embarqmail.com>
wrote:

> I seem to recall it being available frozen.
>
> Daniel

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                   -- C.E. Lawrence