[Sca-cooks] need recipe

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 07:16:46 PST 2007

Hey all!  I hope this last day of the year brings a good close of this door and a good opening of the next.

I am in need of a recipe for something that my be called Apple Muse or something like that.  Anyone have any ideas?  I probably don't have the spelling correct or may not even have the name right at all.

Thanks a bunch!Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)Dame Olwen the Odd Laurel to Lady Katherine O'CarrollOrder of the Pearl Deputy, Bright Hills Cooks Guild House Blackstar Barony of Bright Hills Kingdom of Atlantia!