[Sca-cooks] Overstock.com's knife bargain

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sat Dec 1 14:30:19 PST 2007

Well, I ordered it, and on first examination they don't suck. It's the
knives that are in the picture, not the description--instead of a cleaver
there's a serrated bread knife. I haven't washed them or tried them out
yet, but they have nice balance and a decent heft to them.

Once all the dishes are done I may try using them to prepare dinner and
see how they compare to my 12-year old Chicago Cutlery knives (sans the
one that BROKE IN HALF when it leaped from my hand and fell handle-down on
the floor).

YIS,
Margaret FitzWilliam