[Sca-cooks] OOP-soldier cookies

Ang Malone alm4cu at localnet.com
Sat Dec 1 17:48:21 PST 2007

This is a great idea.  If you aren't able to find a way to publish it
in actual paper maybe you could post it up on the web somewhere, or
share a few of the recipes here.  I have a friend who is in the
women's auxilary for the local american legion and I am sure that
they would like to have recipes like that, for pretty much the same
reason you did it to send homemade cookies to local soldiers.

         Angeline.