[Sca-cooks] Precious stones to ward off evils

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:41:18 PST 2007

Reviewing the precious stones the only ones I have worn in rings to ward
off evil in medieval Spain are: agatha, crisopraza, coral, diamond,
emerald, garnet, jacinth or hyacinth, mannera? (unidentified precious
stone), L. /manus/, hand + arium (ario [relating to the hand]), mustika
bezoar pearls, quartz, ruby, serpentine and sard or carnelian. Funny
there are 12. What were the 12 stones Apocalipsis 21:20? Most of mine
come from Villena who generalizes saying they annul poison in foods and
polluted air. That does not satisfy me. There is more to it. There are
cold stones for evils in warm foods and warm stones for those in cold foods.
Suey