[Sca-cooks] cannoli tubes/forms

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 12:45:23 PST 2007

I wasn't even thinking in terms of frying the shells while still rolled
around the forms.  Some Italian mommas just form the dough on a dowel
and then put them in the hot oil.  Like here:
http://recipes.epicurean.com/recipe/12710/cannoli.html

I'll check my more traditional books later tonight if I think of it.  I
have GOT to get the mincemeat started.

Selene