[Sca-cooks] Is it just me, or when did they start doing this???

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Dec 9 10:16:05 PST 2007

What is "Scotch Flower cordial?"
--Maire, curious....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elaine Koogler<mailto:kiridono at gmail.com>
  To: Cooks within the SCA<mailto:sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
  Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 7:32 AM
  Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Is it just me, or when did they start doing this???

  Yes, we were invited out for Hanukkah last night as well.  And...we were
  also given gifts, though not quite so extravagant!  I was given a lovely
  shirt, red with roses on it, and Phillip was given a bird feeder/hummingbird
  feeder set.  We gave them a basket that contained homemade goodies...Scotch
  Flower cordial, green tomato/onion chutney, Chinese plum sauce, pear butter
  and a jar of the spice mixture from Taillevent.  The food they served for
  dinner was wonderful, and the fellowship very special!