[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP Gifts at Hanukah

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sun Dec 9 14:30:56 PST 2007

Well, uhm....Yiddish is a conglomerate language of German, language
of Country of Origin for speaker and Hebrew. Indeed, some of Yiddish
takes it's words straight from Hebrew. In any case, Chanukah is a
Hebrew word. Oh and btw, Yiddish was always written with the Hebrew
alphabet.

Phillipa (who is not REALLY trying to be pedantic... but I can offer
so little to this forum...so when I actually KNOW something........)
"My furs are not in storage, or draped across the bed,
they're hanging from the cage door, waiting to be fed."