[Sca-cooks] Re: Medlars - Am I tasting what I supposed to be tasting?

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Mon Dec 10 09:55:49 PST 2007

Sounds like you waited too long to enjoy them. That is typical texture of
what I have seen in overripe pears or apples. I would think they would be
ripe when they have a slight give when pressed. I bought some pears on
Tuesday that were slightly hard, and they were ripe by Thursday. Still good
yesterday, when they were all gone.

Euriol