[Sca-cooks] OOP - Sweetened Condensed Milk

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 10 20:42:36 PST 2007

I have slightly adjusted downward on other ingredients to compensate
when I have run into situations like this..
Eagle Brand on their website has adjusted all their recipes to use 14
ounce cans.
I have a cookbook Eagle Brand Best=Loved Desserts that was published in 1999
and by that time they were using 14 ounce cans in those recipes too.
http://www.eaglebrand.com/home.asp is the website.
There's a phone number to call with questions:
(888) 656-3245  You might try it and see if they can help.

Johnnae