[Sca-cooks] OOP - Drakey, can you settle a small bet?

Adele de Maisieres ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Tue Dec 11 12:42:46 PST 2007

Arianwen ferch Arthur wrote:

>I now know that vegemite is Aussie, and Marmite id UK
>(don't know about promite)  but I can't get past the
>smell to try them (and can you believe that some
>people who like those don't like peanut butter or its
>smell :-)

That depends where you are.  In NZ, Vegemite is from Australia,  Marmite
is from NZ, and "Promite" is the name under which UK Marmite is sold, to
avoid confusion with NZ Marmite.  They're delicious, actually.
Especially spread thinly in a sandwich with a thin slice of strong
cheddar cheese.  Mmmm... Marmite and cheese sandwich...

--
Adele de Maisieres

Habeo metrum - musicamque,
hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?