[Sca-cooks] Mastic sources

euriol at ptd.net euriol at ptd.net
Thu Dec 13 05:54:45 PST 2007

I've got a Middle Eastern market not too far from where I lived, I can check
there. But I would be happy to order it online, if there is a good online
source for it.

I found it very amusing when I moved to Northeastern Pennsylvania 3 years
ago that they break down the ethnicity by European country (i.e. English,
French, Scottish ... Welsh made it in the top 7). Where I lived in West
Kingdom ethnicity was broken down by race (Caucasin, Black, Hispanic...)

Needless to say, I was amazed when I found the one Middle Eastern market...
which is sorely lacking in things I found in Middle Eastern markets back in
California.

Euriol