[Sca-cooks] Jello

Maggie MacD. maggie5 at cox.net
Fri Dec 14 10:07:50 PST 2007

At 08:55 AM 12/14/2007,Linda Peterson said something like:
>Reading the list today triggered a memory. I was once gifted some items
>out of a care package that came to the Outlands from Australia. They have
>the most interesting Jellooid flavors, fruits we don't have here and such.
>They were so good. I have a recipe for spritz cookies using Jello to vary
>the flavors and colors.
>
>Mirhaxa
>    mirhaxa at morktorn.com

I've varied that recipe before (but i didn't write down how I did it), and
made stamped shortbread cookies. Spritz cookies done this way are really
fun too.

Btw, when you make these, make sure you bake them enough, but NOT TIL THEY
ARE BROWNING.  They continue to cook after they come out, and browning
means they're overdone.

Regards,
Maggie