[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Russian cake question

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 15:45:28 PST 2007

In a message dated 12/21/2007 12:49:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

<<This looks like a Mednovik torte, a big favorite in Russia, the  Ukraine
and the Czech Republic.  The layers are often cited as "honey  cake" but
come to think of it, honey is also one of the distinguishing
charactertistics of Graham Crackers [The biggest brand name being "Honey
Maid" after all].  In Russia, you can get the layers premade and just
assemble them with filling for a quick family sweet.>>

The picture in the first link is EXACTLY what I had.  Thank you!   I've saved
the link.

Brangwayna