[Sca-cooks] Virtual Cookie Exchange

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:11:09 PST 2007

Or you could try some Glayva, which is a wonderful cordial that is distilled
from scotch.  Hard to find, but well worth it!!

Kiri

On Dec 23, 2007 8:17 AM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius <
adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> >> You add it to the cook, drink it will you are making the shortbread.
> >
> > That should have been "while you are making the shortbread"
> > You'd think I'd already been at the scotch.
>
> Up to a certain point, a good whisky will only enhance the
> communicative faculties of the drinker. I've even got personal
> experience with it and The Gift of Glossolalia, or Speaking In Tongues.
>
> It's also not bad with shortbread. A nice Madeira or sherry's good, too.
>
> Adamantius

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                   -- C.E. Lawrence