[Sca-cooks] Happy Festivus To All, plus Xmas menus for those who do that...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Dec 23 18:05:29 PST 2007

Wish I was over snarfing your burgers. R&M tonight decided dinner was
to be turkey burhers. Thank God for catsup...

For Xmas Day, however, Rob bought us a goose which is now thawing in
the fridge. Am starting to get enough into the spirit, that I'm
thnking about what to serve with it. Just got a recipe for some
cinnamon buns that look interesting...

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up