[Sca-cooks] More fun with geese... somewhat OT...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 18:33:18 PST 2007

Back on Dec. 3, Phlip commented about her geese and the problems they
were having climbing the icy hill in their pen:

<<< This would be merely amusing, except that all their food, water, and
shelter is at the top of the hill, so I called Rob and told him we
need to make other arrangements. He wants to move them into the
chicken pen, and the chickens into the goose. Why do I have the
feeling that this is going to be an adventure? >>>

So did moving the chickens to the goose pen and the geese to the
chicken pen turn out to be an adventure? Or did you perhaps decide
not to switch them around?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas