[Sca-cooks] A dessert to go with lasagne???

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 1 10:39:14 PST 2007

Personally I cannot recommend "Chocolate Lasagna"  I tried to make it.
The noodles were good but cooked up thinker than they were rolled.  And
extremely Al Dente!!!  I did not appreciate that.  I do plan on trying
it again but instead of Chocolate Pasta I plan on using very thin
brownies...

Hey you want?  Here try this recipe... it was extremely rich and
decadent!!!! Just the Noodles were weird so try it with brownies....

Here ya go.

Brownie mix
Mix per the directions only pour and bake extremely thin maybe even use
aluminum foil "pans" so that you get 1/4" thin sheets of brownie.  Make
uhm 3-4 of these. and allow to cool.

Ok you'll need.
Peanut butter
White Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Chunks to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce.

Ok first melt the chocolate chunks in a double boiler and add the peanut
butter.  To make Chocolate Peanut butter sauce.  Melt and add butter and
maybe milk to make it slightly runny so that you get a sauce...

Ok time to layer...

In a lightly oiled lasagna pan, place one brownie sheet.  pour on some
chocolate peanut butter sauce, sprinkle on white chocolate chips and
chocolate chips.
Add on the next layer of brownie and repeat with peanut butter chocolate
sauce, and chocolate chips...
Continue until you reach the top of the pan.
Top with the remaining sauce and chocolate chips.

Bake in oven at 350 degrees.  Until it is hot, melted, utterly gooey and
delicious.
Slice that bad boy up top with whipped Cream, chocolate sprinkles
powdered sugar etc... Whatever you wish to throw on it would be good.

This is extremely rich and probably won't be finished in one sitting.

Drink Milk.

Nichola