[Sca-cooks] Splendid Table

Mary + Doug Piero Carey mary.doug at pierocarey.info
Wed Dec 12 21:53:42 PST 2007

Ah, how nice to know that show is still around!  None of the stations in
my area have aired it for years.  The Lost Desserts book they mention
sounds interesting, but to claim that no one has seen a recipe for a red
wine jelly for at least a century is just plain silly.  I've been buying
wine jellies from the farm that sells me bison for years!  And I'm quite
certain that I own some cookbooks with that type of dessert dish in them.

Now, if i can just get my dratted Nano to cough up their
podcast...<mutter, grumble>

Maria