[Sca-cooks] Yes, it's food related...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Dec 13 18:27:18 PST 2007

Thought some of you might enjoy this "game". What's happening is that
you choose which word is closest in meaning to the given word, and
every one you get right donates rice to hungry people. While you're at
it, you're stretching your vocabulary- great fun, and is helpful to
the hungry. Check it out.

I'm at 44- who can beat me?

http://www.freerice.com/index.php

--