[Sca-cooks] Copywrite Fadalat

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 08:02:24 PST 2007

In reference to procuring the copywrite for Granja's abbreviated text on
Fadalat, David Friedman asked:
> Did you get in touch with Fernando de la Granja Santa Maria or his
> heir? I think I made an attempt at that long ago, unsuccessfully.

    David remember Fernando de la Granja died in 1999 so I have not able
to contact him. His heiress was his wife Ana Valle, they had no
children, but of the 'Ana Valle's' in the Madrid phone book I had no
luck. The second last name is essential for tracking down individuals
but as I do not have it, I gave up the search a few years ago.
    I was given the copywrite because I submitted my the paper as an
"essay" not a "translation".
Suey