[Sca-cooks] Estrella water - alfalfa

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 17:22:37 PST 2007

<<< --AM, who put herself through college with her purebred dairy
goat herd :)  >>>

Ooooh. I can see that working very well. "Hello, I have made an
agreement with your neighbor to pasture my dairy goat (or herd) next
door. However, if you are willing to make a donation to my college
fund, I think I can find another location. And for just a bit more,
I'll let you suggest the location..."  :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com