[Sca-cooks] Period Shrimp sauce

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Thu Feb 1 18:14:07 PST 2007

>On 1/22/07, Georgia Foster <jo_foster81 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  OK ... so I have aquired several pounds of 15 count shrimp.  I sez to
>>  myself
>>  "self ...  I wonder what we can do with five pounds of shrimp that would
>>  go
>>  with the MEAT feast this next weekend".
>

>Found this online; would it do?

Googling on it, I can find nothing that says what the original source
is. Until we have a cite to a primary source, I would be reluctant to
assume that it is actually medieval. Just above it on the same page
is a "medieval herb bread" that I strongly suspect is not
medieval.They also have a medieval gelatin salad, made using a
package of cherry jello
--
David Friedman
www.daviddfriedman.com