[Sca-cooks] Onion juice

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 21:12:58 PST 2007

That was how I discovered that I liked the flavor that
onion and garlic gave, just didn't like biting into
pieces -- and there was another little similar shaped
bottle with a different color top that was garlic
juice...  Mom had both and I started using them up in
high school...

> Yeah, i remember commercial onion juice - back in
> the 50s and 60s, my
> mom had a little oddly shaped squatty green bottle
> with a pointy
> yellow top (the whole was meant to suggest the shape
> of an onion).
>
> I hadn't thought about it until this thread began,
> but i haven't seen
> it in years.

Arianwen ferch Arthur
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx