[Sca-cooks] Ni Tsan's "Cloud Forest Hall Rules For Eating And Drinking"...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 8 10:24:33 PST 2007

On Feb 8, 2007, at 1:10 PM, Elaine Koogler wrote:

> I have the comments by Francoise Sabban that came out in the next
> issue...I'm seriously "under the gun" right now until I get through
> my feast
> next week...can you wait until then?
>
> Kiri

Sure. I'm actually setting this up for a friend of mine, a cook who
recently was given a Writ of Summons; seems he's to be busted up to
the Order of the Pelican (we don't have as many 'Pelicans Who Cook'
in the East as in some places), and _now_, all of a sudden he
desperately needs to start researching period sources for Chinese
cookery. <shakes head in confusion, but not complaining ;-)   >

Thank you!

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782