[Sca-cooks] Cheese Poll

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 8 12:12:34 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
Joshua McCoy wrote:
> Hi every one.  I am taking a poll.  It is just for fun.  I will share the
results with every one once I have received no more replies to this poll.

<SNIP>
> I would like to see every one give an answer but I do know that some of
you will not give me the time or day and that is not a problem with me at
all.  I look forward to seeing what all of you say.

All of the above!  Narf!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F86TUUhMREo&mode=related&search=

Seriously though:  that is too big a question and fraught with regional
pride issues.  Better to ask, what is your favorite cheese?

Silly Selene  > > > > >

Gotta say that they all hae fabulous cheeses for various uses.  For me, it
is similar to Selene . . . . I can better answer what cheeses are favorite .
. . and my favorites vary frmo country to style to manufacturer to use.  I
have found that cheese is actually one of those ever-expanding wonderlands
that lead me around to more and more great stuff.  Gouda from one label in
USA is very different from others in same country, and across the world.
Same style, but different characteristics.  It may not be exactly like wine,
but it very nearly is for me.

PAiring the cheses with foods and beverages will make different ones bloom
into more than eaten by themselves.  So, I didn't answer a specific choice
for best contry, but I did give my best response.

niccolo difrancesco
3:07 PM EST