[Sca-cooks] Ni Tsan's "Cloud Forest Hall Rules For Eating And Drinking"...

Craig Jones drakey at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 8 18:00:49 PST 2007

> On Feb 8, 2007, at 1:10 PM, Elaine Koogler wrote:
>
> > I have the comments by Francoise Sabban that came out in
> > the next issue...I'm seriously "under the gun" right now
> > until I get through   my feast
> > next week...can you wait until then?
> >
> > Kiri
>
> Sure. I'm actually setting this up for a friend of mine, a
> cook who   recently was given a Writ of Summons; seems
> he's to be busted up to   the Order of the Pelican (we
> don't have as many 'Pelicans Who Cook'   in the East as in
> some places), and _now_, all of a sudden he   desperately
> needs to start researching period sources for Chinese
> cookery. <shakes head in confusion, but not complaining
> ;-)   >
>
> Thank you!
>
> Adamantius
>
> "S'ils n'ont pas de pain, vous fait-on dire, qu'ils
> mangent de la   brioche!" / "If there's no bread to be had
> , one has to say, let them   eat cake!"
>      -- attributed to an unnamed noblewoman by
> Jean-Jacques Rousseau,   "Confessions", 1782
>
> "Why don't they get new jobs if they're unhappy -- or go
> on Prozac?"
>      -- Susan Sheybani, assistant to Bush campaign
> spokesman Terry   Holt, 07/29/04

Sorry for the lack of formatting but I,m doing this from my
phone... I,d be happy to send you a full feast plan (with
redactions) that I did back in 2001.

Again tho you have to wait 24 hrs before I can send it as
I,m in the hospital and the notes are at home.  Can you hold
out for a day or two?

Drakey.