[Sca-cooks] Ni Tsan's "Cloud Forest Hall Rules For Eating And Drinking"...

Craig Jones drakey at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 8 18:20:24 PST 2007

> Jeez, Drakey, what did you do this time? Whatever it is,
> get well quick,  and not because we want your feast notes!

Now and then my blood pressure jumps up wildly (It's
currenly 245/130).  So they're admitting me for tests.  I'm
fine - I just lying bored on a gurney in the ER... No drakey
accidents lately.  Did have both center poles on my tent
shatter at an SCA event two weeks back in gale force winds.

With the recipes I recommend...
Snow temple vegetable
Honey stuffed crabs
BBQ pork
Yellow bird buns
Prawn soup
Chicken wantons (better in a spiced stock)

Just avoid the mung bean wine... It's nasty!

Gotta go folks, big nasty nurse coming...

D.