[Sca-cooks] German feast

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Mon Feb 12 22:39:37 PST 2007

>Geez and they(our local group here in Greenville SC)  were impressed
>when I walked in with the menu already together, and some
>flexibility...  Damn!!!!  Can I be You When I Grow Up?
>Seriously, I would love to get a copy of your excel file if it is easy
>for a non math person to understand.  That looks like a very handy tool.

http://www.geocities.com/ranvaig/germanmeal.xls

I put the file on the website too. About the only difference is being
able to see the calculations.  This makes it easy to fine tune the
costs.  Budget was $750, first cut was over $1000,  so maybe 25 lbs
of mushrooms isn't a good idea.  I deleted a few dishes and adjusted
amounts on some others.  I find it easier to plan how much I need for
one table of 8 and let the spread sheet multiply it and give me
totals.

Ranvaig