[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP From today's NY Times Food section...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:57:23 PST 2007

You're sure they don't know about you?  This was quite amusing...thanks for
sharing.

So far as my husband and I are concerned, I guess we could both be Alpha
cooks...we both love to cook and, if our reputations are any testament, are
pretty good at it.  I suspect that the reason we get along together in the
kitchen is that we're good at different things.  Phillip is the
"chemist"....he is great with just about everything but especially good at
brewing, cooking meats and baking breads.  He can also taste what I'm
working on and tell me exactly what is missing.  I am pretty good with
soups, sauces and that sort of thing.   I love doing research,  he loves
fixing the recipes.  So we don't seem to have a problem...at least not most
of the time!

Kiri