[Sca-cooks] OP, & commercial: What Kind of Foods would you like to be

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 15 09:21:04 PST 2007

Hej!  Daniel,
    I can get the Finish licorice, I was at a supplier getting other stuff &
saw some.  I do carry the Finnska bites & have plans to carry the strawberry
as well.  Selling wine is beyond me at this point.
    The berries I have, Lingon, Goose, Queens Blend & next order Cloud, all
by Hafi & Lingon by Felix.  I don't plan to carry much in the way of canned
fish at this point, it may be an item later, but I don't eat it, so I don't
have a way of telling which brands are the best.  The one item I have had
request for is fish balls so I may get some of them.
    Which kind of wafers are you looking for?  I have Anna's, and can get
Anisi honey or chocolate filled wafers.  I have a Swedish pancake mix & a
pan for making them in that will be on the web site this week.  I can get an
assortment of cookware, including wafer irons, but the initial order level
is very high money so I have been holding off. I can get mixes for Swedish
coffee rolls, pancakes & waffle fruit soups, puddings, dessert mixes,
porridge, fish soups and fish sauces.  I can also get almond paste &
marzipan candy dough.  So far I haven't found a source for the bread machine
mixes.
    I haven't seen a source for lutefisk or reindeer sausage.
    I haven't talked to Nanna yet, but I have a local friend who is
Icelandic.  He is the cook at his Inn (Gray Ghost Inn)& is a butcher who
trained in Iceland.  His wife is Swedish & one of the ladies at the Welcome
center is Finnish, so I am using them a lot about what they like from my
catalogs.
Pax,
Olaf