[Sca-cooks] medieval medicine, spices, and this blasted cold

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Feb 16 13:03:05 PST 2007

yeah, everyone i have talked to has had that same "seems to go away and then
BLAMMO" pattern....

by the by, i seem to have gone back on "no mail" again.. can anyone put me
on either regular mail, or digest?
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Spinning, weaving,Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Teach someone today