[Sca-cooks] Period German menus

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 18 13:30:41 PST 2007

Back on Feb. 8, Gwen Cat mentioned:
<<< There are a number of period mushroom recipes in
Rumpolt - I think Urtatim has some webbed someplace,
and I have been meaning to go back to my translation
of the veggies and put them in (I have waited cause he
specifies mushrooms by name and there are a couple I
could not find botanical or English names for when
last I looked several years ago)  >>>

I'm afraid I missed this the first time I scanned through my digests,
but just in case this will help, I think this is Urtatim's article
which you are thinking of:

23-Ger-Mushrm-art (28K)  3/ 6/03    "Twenty-three German Mushroom
Recipes"
                                        by Anahita.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/23-Ger-Mushrm-art.html

And yes, Urtatim, it looks like I need to change this to reflect your
new name. I will do so.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas