[Sca-cooks] Ni Tsan's "Cloud Forest Hall Rules For Eating And Drinking"...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 18 16:50:12 PST 2007

Drakey commented:
<<< With the recipes I recommend...
Snow temple vegetable
Honey stuffed crabs
BBQ pork
Yellow bird buns
Prawn soup
Chicken wantons (better in a spiced stock)

Just avoid the mung bean wine... It's nasty! >>>

I'm more into European foods than Mongol/Chinese, so I probably
wouldn't be making this beverage even if you said it was wonderful,
but please tell us more about this recipe and your experiences with
it. Did you try this just once? Perhaps your batch just got infected
or had some other problem. Or perhaps like kumiss it is just an
indication that the result requires an acquired taste, or desperation
for alcohol.:-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas