[Sca-cooks] Help from Northshield and/or Calontir- OT

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Mon Feb 19 12:49:09 PST 2007

Well, just making a quick look at the Northshield maps the closet shire
to him would be Silfren Mere, http://www.silfrenmere.org/, about two
hours away. I can't look up groups in Calontir right now because the web
site, http://calontir.sca.org/, is down. Of course, I am in the Shire of
Rokeclif in the Kingdom of Northshield, so maybe they just don't want me
looking at their web site. :)

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert