[Sca-cooks] Dietary Fiber?

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 20 11:49:37 PST 2007

Greetings!  My pregnant daughter-in-law has been in the hospital on bed rest for over a month (due date is May 5).  She is in need of more fiber in her diet than the hospital is offering and obviously she can't exercise to keep her system "properly moving".  Tomorrow I'm going to bake some bran muffins.  Are there any other high fiber dishes that you could suggest that would be relatively easy for me to prepare in the few days I have left here in Texas?  Thanks!

Alys Katharine