[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP, The Tube question

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 07:38:11 PST 2007

Devra asked:
...could I possibly substitute some tomato paste instead? (I have that in
the toothpaste tube...)

To which Stefan replied... Oh my. I just got visions of grabbing the wrong
tube at the wrong time...

I actually have a tube of multi-surface ski wax (Poorboy’s) that includes
the product warning  “Don’t store your Ski Wax tube near your toothpaste
tube.”

Nearly choked when I read it, but after the mental picture of Stefan and a
tomato-paste-smile …

Well … lets just say my cubical mates are used to hearing me round-trip my
morning beverage.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.