[Sca-cooks] info request OOP

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 21 20:10:45 PST 2007

Selene commented:

<<< Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Devra asked:
>   <<< ...could I
> possibly substitute some tomato paste instead? (I have that in the
> toothpaste tube...)  >>>
>
> Oh my. I just got visions of grabbing the wrong tube at the wrong
> time...

Could be worse.  Could be anchovy paste.  Seen that in tubes too.  >>>

Worse than the toothpaste going into whatever food dish the tomato
paste was supposed to be for? That was my original vision.

The bones in the anchovy paste would probably at least act as a tooth
polisher.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas