[Sca-cooks] Stuffed camel, anyone

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 05:30:25 PST 2007

Ah, yes.  Aurelia's camel was quite good!  It was
interesting too how her recipe changed over time.
Originally the camel was supposed to be pit-roasted
but it eventually transmuted into a type of stew.  I
would have liked to try the roasted version so you
could get a true taste of the meat, as a stew the meat
ended up being more of a fallen apart/shredded
consistence like you would find in a bbq dish.

Eibhlin, former Baroness of that wild and crazy group.