[Sca-cooks] need names of cookie like objects

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Mon Feb 26 11:33:57 PST 2007

hey all from Anne-Marie

OK, this is raelly random, but sorta food related, so bear with me... :)

a friend of mine just got a new horse. Big black and white Tobiano paint boy. His name
is "Cookie" (ugh). My friend would like to rename the horse something fierce and much more
medieval sounding, and we were thinking it would be cute if it was also somehow
distantly "cookie" related too....

any ideas? what kinds of baked goods have names that might work for a proto-jousting horse?
Right now they're calling him "bourdain" but he's way too sweet for that kind of legacy ;)

bonus points for names that would be 15th century, french and/or italian.

personlly I'm a fan of "Tourtiere", as it might work as a threat if the horse isnt behaving
hisself ;)....

--AM